BIOPSY SITE MARKERS
All-natural design in a small size, ideal for superficial lesions.
BiomarC® Biopsy Site Markers
Delivers a More Complete Image
Features a non-ferromagnetic composition that leads to less blooming artifact, which can interfere with interpretation of MR images.
Enables Enhanced UItrasound Visibility
The BiomarC® marker provides permanent enhanced ultrasound visibility versus other bare metal-only markers due to the proprietary Pyrolytic Carbon Coating.
Provides a Natural, Non-Metal Composition
Composed of a Zirconium-Oxide for strength and unique imaging characteristics with a Pyrolytic Carbon Coating, the BiomarC® marker is the natural choice for your patients.1, 2, 3, 4
Offers a Safe, Nickel-Free Alternative
The BiomarC® marker is a great option for patients, even the 10-20% of the general population with nickel sensitivity.
Two distinct carbon coated ceramic shapes for better tracking of multiple biopsy sites
- Petite Barbell
“BiomarC®…Demonstrated a statistically significant advantage in visibility over…
UltraClip II MR, UltraClip II PVA, and CeleroMark…”
AJUM Nov. 2012 15 (4)
2012_SEOW_AJUM_Sono visibility of breast tissue markers. AJUM Nov. 2012 15 (4)
Would you like to know more about the BiomarC® marker?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does the BiomarC® marker contain nickel?
The BiomarC® marker does not contain nickel.
Does the BiomarC® marker contain any sharp edges?
The BiomarC® marker does not contain any sharp edges.
What are the measurements of the BiomarC® marker?
The BiomarC® marker comes in three different sizes and two shapes; Petite Barbel = 1x3mm, Barbel = 2x4mm, and Tribell = 1x5mm.
HydroMARK™ Breast Biopsy Site Marker
Enduring exclusive hydrogel technology provides long-term ultrasound visibility in percutaneous breast biopsy procedures, including axillary lymph nodes.5
HydroMARK™ Plus Breast Biopsy Site Marker
Same great benefits of the original HydroMARK™ markers, with added features to alleviate displacement, enhance visibility and ease of locating.6,7,8
MammoMARK® & CorMARK® Biopsy Site Identifier
The rapid collagen expansion anchors the marker within the biopsy cavity reducing the likelihood of movement.9
MammoSTAR® Biopsy Site Marker
The all-natural biopsy marker provides a non-metal marking option with enhanced ultrasound long-term visibility carrier.
1. "A NEW BIOMARC TISSUE MARKER FOR BREAST BIOPSY:…", Michael T. Nelson, Dept. Of Radiology, Univ. Of Minnesota
2. Ghate, et al; Titanium vs Carbon Coated Ceramic Breast Tissue Marker Clips:…, Acad Radiol 2011; 18:770-773
3. "Toxilogical Profile for Nickel”, August 2005, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Agency for Toxic Substances and Diseas Registry
4. "2012_SEOW_AJUM_Sono visibility of breast tissue markers. AJUM Nov. 2012 15 (4)”
5. Indication for lymph node using HydroMARK™ markers is limited to the United States with other country registrations pending.
6. HydroMARK™ Device Test – PCR-000414, Summative Usability
7. HydroMARK™ Design Plan – ADD-00013 Rev G, Page 15
8. HydroMARK™ Device Test – PCR-000299, SDR0098 Vacuum Suction Testing
9. MammoMARK® Device Test – PRC043442 Rev B, pgs. 2, 5-6: Collagen Expansion
The HydroMARK™ Plus marker is available in the United States with other country registrations pending.