AUTOMATIC BIOPSY INSTRUMENT
Combining small design and powerful performance in an easy-to-use, spring-loaded core needle.
Engineered for size, speed, and simplicity
Compact handle enables seamless control. Unique ergonomic design accommodates different biopsy techniques.
Powerful Lesion Penetration
Rapid 22mm throw fires more than 25% faster than a BD Max-Core™ or Monopty™ instrument1,2
Accurate and Precise
Enhanced echogenic coating on needle tip provides improved visibility to help confirm placement of sample notch for precise ultrasound positioning.
Enhanced Procedural Efficiency
Durable skin stop reliably controls forward migration. Compatible with an optional co-axial introducer, providing increased efficiency.
Automatic Biopsy Instrument
- Compact, lightweight design provides user flexibility
- Rapid 22mm throw enables penetration and sampling of dense or mobile lesions
- Deep 19mm sample notch collects large, diagnostic-quality tissue cores
- Enhanced echogenic coating improves tip visibility for accurate placement under ultrasound
- 14G and 16G options; 10cm and 16cm needle lengths available
Would you like more information about the Tru-Core™ II instrument?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I reuse the Tru-Core™ II instrument?
The Tru-Core™ II instrument is for single use only. Please do not attempt to clean or sterilize the Tru-Core™ II instrument for additional biopsy procedures.
Where can I get more information on the Tru-Core™ II instrument?
The Tru-Core™ II product brochure includes technical specifications and ordering information.
Is it possible to bundle a Tru-Core™ II instrument with a Mammotome® marker?
Yes, we do offer bundles for Tru-Core™ II and Mammotome® markers. Please work with your Mammotome representative to order.
The Mammotome® Elite breast biopsy device combines vacuum-assisted biopsy tissue quality with the ease and speed of a spring-loaded core needle.
Mammotome® markers offer clinicians the most comprehensive portfolio available, providing a customized solution for every breast biopsy need
The SuperCore™ instrument is lightweight, adjustable and easily maneuvered during ultrasound biopsy procedures.
Mammotome DualCore™ System
The Mammotome DualCore™ system is lightweight, precise, and reliable, offering a spring-loaded action for quality sampling capability.
1. Data on file. Firing speed in air measured as a function of outer cutter displacement and time.
2. Compared to 14 gauge BD Max-Core™ and Monopty™ instruments