Only the MOZART system uses 3D Tomosynthesis for intraoperative breast specimen imaging.
- Enables surgeons to differentiate between healthy and involved tissue for greater breast conservation.
- Provides clear images of targeted lesions through obstructions like dense tissue or skin.
- Creates true 3D images of breast specimens in 1 mm slices in a single operation.
Do it all without breaking scrub.
- Microcalcifications and other inclusions are identified within the tomosynthesis slices.
- The unique K-View Image consists of a compilation of the tomo slices. This information can then be displayed as an overlay on the image itself.
- Voice commands allow you to highlight and view the slice numbers (location) of the microcalcifications, view and hide the optical image, as well as, play an animation of all the tomo slices.
What People Are Saying
Benefits and Features
Moving Tomosynthesis Forward
The MOZART System with TomoSpec Technology.
- Identifies the exact location, character, and extent of lesions three dimensionally.
- Provides more information than 2D orthogonal views allowing easier, more accurate confirmation of the extent of the target excision.
- Facilitates a reduction in re-excision rates and superior tissue conservation.
- Automatic Specimen Alert pro-actively alerts you if a specimen has not been removed from the chamber.
- Can be used with any specimen containers and only uses uncompressed specimens.
- Includes 2D X-ray and optical 13 Megapixel image capabilities.
- Bench-top or tower configurations available.