WebinarsCheck back for exciting new Webinars coming soon!
Advancements in Breast Imaging and Intervention
Who will benefit from this course?
This continuing education activity is for Radiologists, Surgeons and Radiologic Technologists who are involved with breast imaging and intervention.Credits Available?
CME: This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
ASRT: This activity has been approved by the ASRT for Category A continuing education credit.Cost:
There is no fee for taking or processing this course.
- Breast MRI advantages/technical factors
- Contraindications for breast MRI
- Image techniques/evaluation
- When to choose vacuum over core biopsy
- Advantages of VAB/How to make VAB easy
- Best lesions for ultrasound guided VAB
- MR guided interventional procedures
Radiologic Technologist: http://pfiedlerenterprises.com/asrt/1072-1a
- Algorithm for selection of image-guided biopsy
- Breast pathology/ductal cancers/lobular cancers
- Biopsy techniques/pretreatment planning
- Navigation/Ultrasound mammogram/MRI correlation
Visit Mammotome this November at RSNA 2015! Learn how Mammotome continues to redefine the breast biopsy experience for radiologists throughout the world and view our products first hand.RSNA 2015
November 29-December 4, 2015
Hyatt McCormick Place South
Visit Mammotome in March at ECR 2016! Learn about Mammotome breast biopsy suite concepts and view our products first hand!European Congress of Radiology
March 2 – 6, 2016