The BiomarC’s carbon coated ceramic enable multi-modality visibility and the small size
The all-natural, non-metal BiomarC breast biopsy marker provides many unique clinical benefits.
- Delivers enhanced permanent ultrasound visibility versus like-sized markers due to the proprietary Pyrolytic Carbon Coating.5
- Offers a nickel-free alternative, making it a great option for all patients, even the 10-20% of the general population with nickel sensitivity.4
- Features a non-ferromagnetic composition that leads to less blooming artifact which can interfere with interpretation of MR images.3
BiomarC’s natural, non-metal composition
Composed of a Zirconium-Oxide for strength and unique imaging characteristics with a Pyrolytic Carbon coating, BiomarC marker is the natural choice for your patients.
- “A NEW BIOMARC TISSUE MARKER FOR BREAST BIOPSY:…”, Michael T. Nelson, Dept. of Radiology, Univ. of Minnesota
- Ghate, et al; Titanium vs Carbon Coated Ceramic Breast Tissue Maker Clips:.., Acad Radiol 2011; 18:770-773
- “Toxilogical Profile for Nickel”, August 2005, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- “2012_SEOW_AJUM_Sono visibility of breast tissue markers. AJUM Nov. 2012 15 (4)”
Two Distinct Shapes for Visibility
BiomarC marker offers two distinct carbon coated ceramic shapes for better tracking of multiple biopsy sites.
Petite Barbell 1x3mm
Breast Biopsy Markers
The exclusive hydrogel technology provides unmatched long-term ultrasound visibility.
MammoMARK & CorMARK
The rapid collagen expansion anchors the marker within the biopsy cavity reducing the likelihood of movement.